- In view of the current circumstances, we have to postpone the Data for History conference planned 28-29 May in Berlin. We are aiming for a date in autumn, but a one-year postponement may also be necessary if circumstances dictate. We will keep you informed!
- The 1st conference and 4th Data for History meeting will take place in Berlin on 28 and 29 May 2020.
- Data for History will attend the Linked Pasts 5: back to the (re)sources conference in Bordeaux, 11-13 December 2019. An OntoME workshop will take place on the first day, facilitated by Vincent Alamercery. On the second day, Francesco Beretta will speak at the round-table gathering actors from national and supra-national infrastructures and Carmen Brando will give a keynote in the panel on Places.
- The agenda for upcoming workshop on historical content metadata at ICS Forth (Heraklion) is out!
- On 21st October 2019, the workshop "Historical content metadata" will be held in Heraklion within the framework of APOLLONIS, the Greek infrastructure for digital arts, humanities and language. Submission deadline: 1st September.
- The 3rd Data for History meeting will take place in Leipzig on 4 and 5 April 2019 in parallel with the doctoral symposium "Research on Online Databases in History".
- An informal Data for History meeting will be held in Galway during the EADH2018 on 9 December 2018.
- The Data for History consortium is pleased to announce that its three proposals have been accepted at the first EADH Conference in Galway, 7-9 december 2018.