As decided (cf. Member status), application of new members is open to any motivated colleague presented by one of the current members.
Between two meetings, membership applications can be submitted by the referent by sending a message to one of the members of the steering committee.
Access to the forum and mailing list will then be given to the new member as well as the addition of his/her name to the Members section of the dataforhistory.org website. However, he/she must still introduce himself/herself at the next meeting in a special session. If he/she is unable to attend, he/she can provide a written presentation of his/her project.
New member presentations should include the following information:
- Institutions of belonging (main institution and possibly research center and/or secondary institution).
- Short CV (past and present missions/projects).
- Current main project.
- Motivation to join Data for History.
List of members who joined after Lyon 2018 with the name of their referents:
- Introduced in Leipzig 2019 meeting:
- Loïc Jeanson (Sylvain Laubé)
- Christopher Pollin (Georg Vogeler)
- Jennifer Blanke (Thomas Riechert)
- François Vignale (Vincent Alamercery)
- Torsten Hiltmann (Thomas Riechert)
- Andreas Wagner (Francesco Beretta)
- Edgard Marx (Thomas Riechert)
- Regina Varnienė-Janssen (Charles van den Heuvel)
- Bogumił Szady (Francesco Beretta)
- Jonas Schneider (Francesco Beretta)
- Ingo Frank (Francesco Beretta)
- Marie Puren (Pierre Vernus)
- Who joined after Lyon 2018 but have not yet presented themselves:
- Daniele Santarelli (Francesco Beretta)
- Bärbel Kröger (Jörg Wettlaufer)
- Andreas Kuczera (Vincent Alamercery)
- Torsten Schrade (Andreas Kuczera)
- Guillaume Raschia (Vincent Alamercery)
- Athanasios Velios (Vincent Alamercery)
- Sebastiaan Derks (Lodewijk Petram)
- François Haas (Francesco Beretta)
- Pim van Bree (Francesco Beretta)
- Geerts Kessel (Francesco Beretta)
- Who joined after Leipzig 2019:
- Julien Caranton (Vincent Alamercery)
- Anaïs Guillem (George Bruseker)